Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New colorful personalized jewelry

It's been a while since my last post but I've been busy with good things - working on new collections and preparing for the coming holidays season.

I'm exited to share the first few items from my rainbowmetal new collection. I opened rainbowmetal a year ago and to be honest I have not been able to give it my full attention. Handling 2 stores is not an easy task. But my head is just filled with ideas and plans for this store that are just waiting for me to find the time to create them. So I finally did and I am very happy with the results, hope you like it as well.

The new collection is all about personalized jewelry, that is of course made of colorful metal. After all, if you are going for a personalized pendant with your favorite word, name etc., why not make it in your favorite color as well?

So here are a few samples, many more will follow soon. Enjoy and feel free to comment and share your thoughts.








No comments: